Flexible Brush Strip
£92.44 – £115.45 excl. VAT
Flexible brush strip
Flexible brush strips
Flexible brush strips are easily adapting to each shape thanks to its flexible profile. It can be used for multiple applications, which including sealing, guiding, wiping, slowing down and pressing.
Supplied in a flat box for easy storage, 25 metres of this flexible product means you can cut to your required length. Two types of fixing profiles to choose from. Trim lengths available are 20mm, 30mm, 40mm and 50mm.
Cut to length using wire cutters. Cut to any length you wish with no wastage. There are various methods for fixing;
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Slide into the ‘existing’ profile
The standard core material is thermoplastic rubber.
Storage and Transportation
Delivered rolled up in a compact Octagonal shaped box, which has been designed for easy transport, storage and use. Due to a special opening in the side of the box, the flexible brush seal can easily be cut to the right size.
- Very flexible brush, which follows each shape effortlessly
- Manufactured from durable and high-quality thermoplastic rubber
- UV and ozone resistant, chemical resistant and resistant to temperatures from -40° to maximum 125°C
- You can cut the right size yourself due to a special opening in the box
- Less storage needed thanks to a flat stackable box
- Cost saving on transport (multiple boxes can be shrink wrapped together as one consignment)
Tel: +44 (0)1785 284808
Tel: +44 (0)7000 Brushstrip
Fax: +44 (0)1785 284809